Looking for a way to thank your team for their hard work? Why not book 10- 15 minutes per person.
Ideal for the workplace, seated massage is a rejuvenating massage for the upper body. You sit in a specially designed chair and the therapist uses massage techniques on the back, neck, shoulders, arms and hands whilst you relax. No oils are used so you don’t need to undress and you can go straight back to work feeling refreshed and revitalised.
- Increases circulation and immune function and the flow of nutrients throughout the system
- Reduces muscular tension that can lead to chronic pain
- Stimulates lymphatic tissues thereby flushing out toxins
- Releases endorphins (feel-good hormone), decreases stress hormone levels
- Reduces fatigue, anxiety and depression
- Helps provide better quality of sleep
- Eases tense and knotted muscles
- Increases mental alertness and clarity
- Lowers raised blood pressure & heart rate
- Improves mobility and flexibility
- Helps induce relaxation and a sense of well-being
For futher information please do contact me by following the link below.